Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Bars are packed with nourishing, whole-food ingredients that will keep you fueled and satiated until your next meal.
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (chopped fine)
- 6 tablespoons dried raisins
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- Wax or parchment paper
- In a high speed blender or food processor, gently pulse coconut flakes and oats until slightly smaller than starting size. Once the oats and coconut have been pulsed, add all ingredients into a medium bowl, stirring until dough has formed. Once all ingredients are well combined, press mixture into a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 inch pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into square or rectangular bars and serving. Store leftovers in the fridge.
[…] Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Bars […]