Get ready to sweat! These are the best YouTube workouts I’ve discovered for when I can’t make it to the gym or a yoga class. They are simple, efficient and require little equipment.
When school and work consume my schedule, I rely on quick, at-home fitness solutions that I can do before I get ready in the morning or right after work before I get comfortable for the evening.
The best part? It’s fun and easily accessible from your computer or smartphone.
All you need is:
- A yoga mat
- 3-5 pound dumbbells
1. HIIT (high intensity interval training) – Tone It Up .
2. Total-Body Cardio Burn – Cosmo Body
3. Total Body Bootcamp – Popsugar Fitness
4. Deepen and Flow – Yoga with Adriene
5. Intense Ab Mania – POP Pilates