I give you the Warming Turmeric Latte; a steamy, golden blend of good-for-you ingredients that’ll heat you up from the inside, out. This is the perfect, caffeine-free encore to your first cup of coffee or a soothing nightcap on a cold evening.
Many cultures have been touting the potential health benefits of turmeric for centuries. Packed with iron, manganese, Vitamin B6 and even fiber, this is one multipurpose ingredient you need to add to your spice rack.
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup to taste
- Combine all ingredients into a high-speed blender, pulsing until completely combined. (Note: If you don’t have a blender, simply add ingredients to saucepan and stir continually with a whisk until mixture is hot.)
- Heat mixture on stovetop in a saucepan until desired temperature is reached.