This Apple Ginger Green Smoothie is packed with nutrient-dense produce for a juicy boost of vitamins and minerals! I often drink this between lunch and dinner to stay fueled and focused for the afternoon and early evening.
- 1 large apple, core and seeds removed.
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 4 cups greens (I alternate between kale and spinach)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup filtered water (add more if you like a juice-like consistency)
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint (optional)
In a high speed blender combine all ingredients and blend on high until liquefied.
- If you’re not accustomed to drinking green drinks, try adding a banana to this recipe for an extra touch of sweetness.
- This recipe is high in fiber, low in sugar and packed with gorgeous nutrients for a healthy body and beautiful skin.
Time: 5 mins