Happy 2015! The New Year is a time to look inward, reflect and refine our goals for the coming year. I wanted to share my list of things that you can add to your life in 2015. People often associate the word resolution with deprivation, extreme exercise and unrealistic lifestyle changes. Here is a list of 15 things you can simply include in your current lifestyle that will make a positive impact:
- Positive thinking.
- Daily acts of self love.
- Patience for yourself and for others.
- Healthy friendships and relationships.
- Workouts that you love, not loath.
- Books that interest you.
- Positive body talk.
- Goal setting.
- Proactive choices, instead of procrastination.
- Community involvement and volunteer work.
- Organic fruits and vegetables.
- Global awareness.
- Fueling your body for health and vitality.
- Giving your best, most honest version of yourself to the world.
Cheers to health and happiness!