This Glowing Green Spirulina Smoothie was inspired by my recent trip to Hong Kong where fresh, tropical fruit is aplenty. This juicy blend of seven simple ingredients is delicious and nutrient-dense.
- 2 cups unsweetened plant milk (almond, hemp, oat, ect…)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth. Enjoy!