Roasted to a crisp perfection and finished with a hit of sweet & tangy, these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Miso Dressing are destined to become a dinnertime hit.
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, halved
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mild or sweet miso
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Coat Brussels sprouts with 3 tablespoons oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and arrange sprouts cut side down.
- Roast Brussels sprouts on bottom rack, rotating sheet once, until tender and browned all over. (About 15–20 minutes.)
- While Brussels are baking, whisk mustard, miso, maple syrup, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in remaining 3 tablespoons oil until dressing is thick and fully blended, then whisk in 3 tablespoons water to thin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once Brussels sprouts are cool enough to touch, transfer to a platter and drizzle with miso dressing. (Note: this dressing is strong! Start by drizzling with half the dressing and add more if desired.) Enjoy!