I’ve been spending quite a bit of time scouring bookstores lately, and with that, I’ve complied a stack of must-reads that will last me the remainder of the summer. Reading is such a fundamental and delightful part of my daily routine. Books have altered my perspective, changed my outlook, and captivated my imagination on so many subjects and situations.
Here’s what I’m reading:
1. ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE by ANTHONY DOERR
2. ONWARD by HOWARD SCHULTZ
3. FORGETTING TO BE AFRAID by WENDY DAVIS
4. FACTORY GIRLS by LESLIE T. CHANG
5. VILLETTE by CHARLOTTE BRONTE
6. SENSE AND SENSIBILITY by JANE AUSTIN
What books are you reading this summer? Share your recommendations in the comments section of Tweet me at @TheHealthfulModel.